This device can emulate BMW EWS 2 and EWS 3.2 immobilizer (EWS module) in cases when original system restore is impossible (faulty EWS, lost or damaged transponders, continuous problems with rolling codes etc.).
1. Remove original EWS2 control unit, find +12v ACC, GND, K-line wires, attach emulator. Emulator
must be in service mode: JUMPER 1 shorted.
2. Connect ANY K-line diagnostic adapter to vehicle diagnostic connector and launch EMULATOR CONFIGURATION UTILITY
3. Choose COM port, write in desired ISN number, press button Store.
4.About the ISN
5. Disconnect emulator from K-line, remove JUMPER 1 and connect K output from emulator to DME(DDE) <-> EWS line.
6. Don t forget to short two starter relay wires (EWS connector)!
7. Car is ready to start.In case of EWS3.2 similar procedure is used, only difference is that that it is NOT connected directly to diagnostic K-line.
There are NO any counters or car starts limited. You can change and store new ISN without any limitations. Emulator is shipped with JUMPER 1 shorted. For testing purposes ISN 0579 is stored by default.